The Concealed Weapons Classes held at North Florida Gun Shows provide you with everything required by the State of Florida in order to obtain a Concealed Weapon License in a single two (2) hour session.
Two (2) classes are held at each day for your convenience at either 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
What you need:
- Identification in the form of a government issued photo ID
- Come 30-40 minutes prior to the class. No reservations required
- Class fee of $59* payable by Credit Card, Cash or Florida Check with a phone number
What we include and cover:
- Application packet
- An overview of Florida Gun Law
- Principles of marksmanship
- Basic firearm safety, range fee and gun handling class
- Validity of your license outside of the State of Florida
Additional services available at the show:
- Livescan electronic fingerprints & state background check
What you need to do after the class:
- Mail in the application packet and State Fee in the provided envelope
Who can attend:
- Any permanent legal resident of the United States
You may take the class before turning 21 and submit the application afterwards. Fingerprinting, application photo and application notarization must be current when the application is submitted.
The current validity period for the a Concealed Weapon License is seven (7) years and, as long as your current license is not expired, you will only need to submit a new application, fee and photo for renewal.
* State fees and regulations are subject to change. Information is accurate as of March 1, 2011.
Any further questions, please contact Candy at 407-275-7233.